This was a quick and easy recipe to make, a great dessert ready in about 15 minutes. I love white chocolate, so when I found this recipe it was a must that I tried it.
1 tablespoon Milk
1 1/2 oz White Chocolate Baking Bar
3/4 cup Milk
1 small box White Chocolate Instant Pudding mix
2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- In a small saucepan, add the 1 tablespoon of milk and the white chocolate bar.
- Melt over low heat, till chocolate is all melted and combined.
- In a Mixing bowl, whisk together the 3/4 cup of milk and the instant pudding.
- Stir in the white chocolate/milk mixture till all combined.
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- let sit in refrigerator for about 15 minutes or until ready to serve.
- Spoon into individual dessert dishes, top with whip cream, and fruit.