I love white chocolate, so it’s only natural that white chocolate macadamia nut cookies are one of my favorites. If I could eat cookies all day long, white chocolate macadamia nut would be in the top three!
These are pretty basic and simple to make and only take about 40 minutes to make from start to finish, and make about 3 dozen depending on the size.
- 1 cups Butter, softened
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon Vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 cups White Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/4 cup Macadamia Nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Chop the macadamia nuts.
- Cream the butter, vanilla, white sugar, and brown sugar in mixing bowl on medium speed.
- On low speed add the eggs one at a time till all mixed in and creamed.
- Add in the salt and baking soda and mix in.
- On low speed slowly add in the flour till all combined.
- Mix in white chocolate and macadamia nuts. Mix until all combined and blended.
- Form 1 tablespoon size balls, and place 2 inches apart onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Cool on rack.