1 pound Penne Pasta
3 cups Broccoli
2 cups Peas
4 tablespoons Basil
1/3 cup Red Wine Vinegar
1 ½ tablespoon Dijon Mustard
1 Garlic Clove, minced
½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
½ teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Pepper
1. Cut broccoli into small pieces.
2. Cut carrots into julienne slices.
3. Chop the basil
4. Boil water with salt as directed on the pasta package.
5. Add penne pasta to boiling water.
6. Steam broccoli for 5 minutes, after 5 minutes add peas, and carrots and steam for another 3 minutes. Then take off heat.
7. Wisk together red wine vinegar, mustard, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper in larger bowl.
8. Drain pasta and add to the sauce mixture, and mix together, add the vegetables,and basil.
9. Serve warm.