A triple-dose of chocolate all in one bite… yes, please!
This was my first time making these cookies, and I whipped them up for my mom’s bunco night. It’s a pretty fun game that you play with dice. You can check out the idea here.
Everyone loved them, and the left overs I took to my boyfriends house and they were gone within a couple hours. 🙂 Anyone who loves chocolate will LOVE these!
Once the dough has all been mixed and its time to put them on the cookie sheet, it will seem really moist. Don’t fret because that’s how it’s supposed to be. Also, you don’t want to bake these cookies to a crisp. I guarantee that you’ll want them to be chewy, so take them out once you see the “skin” on the cookies crack.
Enjoy, and good luck!
1/2 cup Butter
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
2 1/2 cups White Chocolate Chips
2 cups Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Cream butter, cocoa powder and sugar.
- on low speed, add one egg at a time.
- Add vanilla
- Add in the flour, baking soda, and salt till all combined.
- Add the white chocolate chips and chocolate chips until all mixed in.
- Form 1 tablespoon size balls, and place 2 inches apart onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool on rack.