This strawberry lemonade is great for that hot and sunny day. It has just the right amount of strawberry and lemon flavor. Everyone will enjoy it. So next time you have a sunny day, try it out.
3/4 cup Sugar
4 cups Water
1/2 teaspoon Salt
3/4 cup Strawberries
- Cut the lemons in half, and sqeeze the juice out of them.
- Pour the lemon juice through a fine-mesh strainer in to a 1/2 cup measuring cup. Discard the seeds.
- Refrigerate the juice until later needed.
- Place water, sugar, salt, and strawberries in a pan over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil. Crushing the berries and stirring constantly. Still until all the sugar has dissolved.
- Let cool, and refrigerate for about 45 minutes.
- Pour the strawberries syrup through a fine-mesh strainer into pitcher, discarding the remaining strawberries.
- Add the lemon juice and stir together.
- Pour over Ice and serve.