If you want to convert anyone who is a non-spinach lover into a spinach-loving salad eater, this recipe will do it. I was one of “those people”; I would never eat spinach till I tried this salad and now I can’t stop eating it!
It’s hard to stop eating this salad because it’s so yummy. The dressing is the key ingredient to making it taste amazing.
Did I mention that it’s really simple to put together, and you’ll have a great time while doing it? 🙂
1 Large Package Fresh Spinach
3 Cups Strawberries
2 Cup Blueberries
½ Cup Sugar
1 ½ Teaspoons Minced Onion
¼ Teaspoon Paprika
½ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Tablespoons Poppy Seeds
¼ Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
¼ Cup Cider Vinegar
2 Tablespoons Sesame Seeds
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Add all Dressing ingredients into a bowl.
2. Wisk together till all combined.
3. Set aside to marinate. Do Not refrigerate because it will cause the sugar to harden.
4. Wash strawberries and blueberries.
5. Cut strawberries into slices.
6. Put spinach in a large serving bowl.
7. Add the strawberries and blueberries.
8. Pour dressing over.
9. And Combine all together.