If you like salmon you will love these. This was a quick and easy recipe to whip up for an event I recently attended. The feedback was all wonderfully positive!
You can also make them large, and have them for dinner with a side salad. I like to make them into a sandwich with a bun, lettuce, mayonnaise, and mustard. It’s really yummy, and perfect for lunch.
1 Medium Onion
1/2 cup Mashed Potato Flakes
1 Garlic Clove
1/4 teaspoon Dill Weed
1/4 teaspoon Pepper
1/8 teaspoon Celery Salt
1 Can (14-3/4 oz) Salmon
3 teaspoon Olive Oil
- Chop the onion, and mince the garlic.
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, onion, and mashed potato flakes.
- Add in the garlic, dill weed, pepper, and celery salt and combine.
- Drain the salmon and make sure there are no bones.
- Add the salmon to the mixture and combine.
- Shape patties into desired size.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, add the oil.
- Cook patties for about 6 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.