Not for Children under the age of 21! I wanted to try making some rum balls, but the only rum we had in the house was Malibu coconut flavored rum so that is what I used. MMMM, this was just perfect! Instead of a heavy overwhelming rum flavor in the candy, it was a more delicate subtle taste, with just a hint of coconut. All you need are one of these yummy treats for a dessert and you will be satisfied.
1 1/4 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
1/2 cup Butter
2 1/2 cups Powder Sugar
1 shot glass of Rum
2 cups Chocolate/or White Chocolate
- In the microwave melt you butter, for about 30 seconds.
- Stir together all the ingredients, till a smooth texture or all combined.
- Form the dough into balls.
- Place on parchment paper lined cookie sheet and place in the refrigerator for about 45 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl till thin.
- Dip each ball into the chocolate till coated and place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Put back in the refrigerator till ready to serve.