Peanut butter cookies are by far one of my favorite types of cookies. I decided to make them just a little bit different this time, so I added the coconut. By adding the coconut it adds just that bit of chewy and crunch in the cookie when you take a bite.
½ cup Butter (1 stick)
½ cup Peanut Butter
½ cup Sugar
½ cup Brown Sugar
½ teaspoon Vanilla
1 Whole Egg
1 ¼ cup Flour
¼ teaspoon salt
¾ teaspoons Baking Soda
1 cup Coconut
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Cream the butter, peanut butter, vanilla, white sugar, and brown sugar in mixing bowl on medium speed.
3. On low speed add the egg till all mixed in and creamed.
4. Add in the salt and baking soda and mix in, then while on low speed slowly add in the flour till all combined.
5. Add Coconut.
6. Scoop into small balls, and then roll them in sugar.
7. Once on the baking sheet press down each ball once with a fork lightly.
8. Bake for 11 minutes.
9. Cool Cookies.