Who doesn’t love homemade meatballs? The first time I ever made meatballs was for a school project back in the 4th grade, we had to make little porcupines out of meatballs.
Meatballs are a great way to spice up any dish, from pasta to soup. Make them any size you like.
Meatballs are to quick and easy. You get to be hands on as you squish the ingredients together and then form the meatballs. It’s fun! This meatball recipe calls for simple ingredients for a simple and fast high protein meal. Substitute ground turkey for a lighter version. If you don’t use a fresh chopped onion, you can substitute with a Tablespoon of minced dry onion.
1 lb Lean Ground Beef
2/4 cup Bread Crumbs
1/4 cup Milk
1/4 cup Chopped Onion
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a 13×9-inch pain with foil, or you can use a cookie sheet. Spray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine the meat, bread crumbs, milk, onions, egg, salt, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper.
- Shape into balls, size you would prefer, place in pan 1 inch apart.
- Bake uncovered for 26 minutes.
- Check the largest one to make sure cooked all the way through. You don’t want any pink left.