This recipe was super fun and easy enough for a novice to make. My mother helped me create these sweets, and we spent the whole time laughing and enjoying the process.
Dipping and rolling the caramel-coated Marshmallow into cereal was a challenge at first, so I let my mom handle that part. From there, I went ahead and decorated each one with sprinkles and candy that I had bought earlier.
From there, I started pouring the sprinkles and adding the M&M’s. In the end, we had a fun time making them and it only took about an hour.
This recipe really is one of my new favorites! They taste amazing, and you will think so too when you try them. It’s a great recipe for parties and would be a hit at a child’s birthday party.
- Poor the Rice Krispies into a large bowl.
- Melt together the milk, butter, and caramels in a double broiler over boiling water.
- Stir till thickened and smooth.
- Turn heat down to low to keep caramel mixture warm.
- With a fork or skewer, dip the marshmallows in the caramel and let the excess drip off.
- Roll in the Rice Krispies, and place on tin foil lined pan.
- You can also add candy or sprinkles for added decoration.
- Chill for the 30 minutes. Place leftovers in an airtight container and refrigerate.
Enjoy, and don’t forget to leave me a message to tell me what you think!