One evening I was craving something sweet and when I was in the store I came across this peanut butter bar. I thought they sounded so good so I bought then even though they were $6.00 and you only got 5. But when I got home and tried them it was mouth watering. I didn’t want to be spending that much money whenever I got a craving for them so I spent days looking for a recipe of something close to it and I found these and they are just as good as the other ones in the store.
|Betty Crocker peanut butter cookie mix||1 pouch|
|vegetable oil||3 tablespoons|
|butter, softened||1/2 cup|
|creamy peanut butter||1/2 cup|
|powdered sugar||2 cups|
|semisweet chocolate chips||1 cup|
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom of 13×9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir all Cookie Base ingredients until soft dough forms.
- Press dough in bottom of pan using floured fingers.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In small bowl, beat all Filling ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Spread mixture evenly over cookie base.
- In microwavable bowl, microwave all Frosting ingredients on High 30 seconds; stir until smooth.
- Cool 10 minutes; spread over filling.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until set.
- Cut into 9 rows by 4 rows.