I first had this Spinach Dip at my Uncle’s. I was reluctant to try it since I don’t usually go for spinach. Well, I am so happy he insisted I try it. Once tasted, you can’t stop wanting more. What a great way to get in some healthy nutrients. I made this for my brother and friend and was surprised at how much they raved about it too and finished it off in no time at all! This dip will last for as long as cottage cheese will last in your refrigerator. This is a great healthy snack.
- You will need a food processor or blender. I used a small Cuisanart Food Processor.
- In a medium pan boil water and add the spinach.
- Cook for just a minute, until the spinach is slightly softened.
- Drain and squeeze out the excess water.
- Place the cottage cheese in the food processor and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings to your liking.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve with chips or veggies.