These are a fun and easy way to make little pizza’s, even the kids will enjoy making them. There good for a afternoon snack or great for appetizers at a party. You can choose any of your favorite pizza topping to add on top.
8 English Muffins
1 cup Pizza Sauce
2 cups Shredded Provolone Cheese
Your choice of Toppings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the English muffins apart.
- Spread 1 tablespoon pizza sauce over each English muffin half.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Add your toppings of choice.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, cheese will be melted and muffins will have a little crisp to them.
- Let cool about 2 minutes and serve.