When you were growing up as a child, did you ever have a favorite desert, or maybe one that you wanted but your parents wouldn’t let you have? This was “that” dessert I always wanted to have when I was a kid!
Its so simple to make and its something everyone would love. All you want to do is get down to that bottom layer and once you do, your so full you can barely take the last bite but you don’t want to stop eating. 🙂
Kids love making these and also eating them because the worms and they love to smash the cookies. You can use any kind of cookie you want or layer it any way you want to too. Its just that fun simple dessert you don’t want to miss.
1. Follow the directions on the pudding boxes. Make both chocolate and vanilla in separate bowls. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
2. Place Oreos in a Ziploc bag.
3. Take a rolling pin and roll over Oreo cookies to crush them into little pieces.
4. Once you have all the ingredients ready, its time to layer.
5. First layer will be the cookie crumbs.
6. Second layer is the vanilla pudding.
7. Third layer is the cookie crumbs.
8. Forth layer is the chocolate pudding.
9. Fifth layer is cookie crumbs.
10.sixth layer cool whip
11. And to top it off sprinkle the remaining cookie crumbs on top to look like dirt and place the gummy worms on top.