I absolutely love cupcakes, who doesn’t? Its the perfect portion size when you have that cake craving. I decided to spice up my ordinary boxed cupcakes and add my own touch to them. I added white chocolate chips in the center of them. So when you take that bite into the center you get the extra flavor of the white chocolate added. I also made some up with butterscotch chips and coconut for those who don’t prefer white chocolate. These are perfect to make for a get together when you know that some people don’t like what everyone else likes. These are a way of making something everyone will love.
1 box Chocolate Cake Mix
3/4 cup Vegetable Oil
1 1/3 cup Water
1 container of Vanilla Frosting
1/2 cup White Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup Butterscotch Chips
1/2 cup Coconut
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the cake mix, water, vegetable oil, and eggs.
- Place cupcake papers into pan.
- Poor one scoop of batter into the cups.
- Sprinkle with your choice of topping.
- Poor one scoop of batter over top.
- Bake for 24 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool.
- Frost the cupcakes, and top with the topping you placed inside.