These little tasty bites are perfect for a party or just to eat as a snack.
|Cream Cheese, softened||1 package ( 8 Ounce)|
|Dry Italian salad dressing mix||1 package (.7 ounce)|
|French bread,||2 loaves|
|Dried dill weed||1 pinch|
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise and Italian dressing mix.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours, or preferably overnight.
- Spread the cream cheese blend onto slices of French bread.
- Top with a cucumber slice, and sprinkle with dill.
- The cream cheese mixture keeps for about a week in the refrigerator.