|All-Purpose Flour||1 1/2 cups|
|Butter, Melted||3 tablespoons|
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and the eggs.
- Gradually add in the milk and water, stirring to combine.
- Add the salt and butter; beat until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe.
- Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side. Serve hot.
- Top with fruits and whip cream.