Peanut butter M&M’s are one of my favorite candies, and I love them in cookies. Instead of making the normal M&M cookies I decided to try them with chocolate cookies instead, they are pretty tasty. They still had that soft chewy texture, but biting into the peanut butter M&M is a nice surprise. Great with tea, coffee or milk.
1/2 cup Butter
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
1 large bag of Peanut Butter M&M’s
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cream butter, cocoa powder and sugar.
- on low speed, add one egg at a time.
- Add vanilla
- Add in the flour, baking soda, and salt till all combined.
- Add the peanut butter M&M’s until all mixed in.
- Form 1 tablespoon size balls, and place 2 inches apart onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool on rack.