These are the cookies that will hit that chocolate craving, they are great with milk. Crinkle cookies have the perfect contrast of light and dark all in one. They taste amazing and you won’t be able to stop eating them. They are perfect for tea parties or any occasion.
1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
2 Cups Sugar
2 teaspoons Vanilla
2 cups Flour
2 teaspoons Baking Powder
1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine the oil, cocoa powdered, and sugar.
- Add vanilla and eggs.
- Mix in the flour, baking powdered, and salt.
- Form dough into balls and roll in powdered sugar, and place on cooking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cooking are crackled looking.
- Cool on Cookie rack.