Need a treat everyone will enjoy? These are a great, even people who aren’t a huge fan of peanut butter will love them. Cheerio bars is an alternative to the Rice Krispie treats, these are simple and easy for a non-bake bar.
Cereal isn’t just for your breakfast table, there are many different options to eating cereal rather then just in a bowl with milk. This is one substitution to your everyday morning cereal.
With just a few ingredients and one pan you will have a tasty treat in minutes.
1 cup Light Corn Syrup
1 cup Sugar
1 cup Peanut Butter
6 cups Cheerios Cereal
1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
1 cup White Chocolate Chips
- In a large pan combine the corn syrup, and sugar over medium-high heat.
- Bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- Cook until sugar is dissolved, remove from heat.
- Add the peanut butter and stir until smooth.
- Add the cereal, and combine well.
- Lightly butter or spray a 13×9 inch pan.
- Press mixture into pan.
- Melt the two chocolate’s separately. and drizzle over the top of the cereal.
- Cut, and serve.