This bruschetta is a fast and easy h’orderve you can make. This recipe only took me 10 minutes to make from start to finish! It not only tastes good, but with the tomato and the garlic it’s also healthy for you. You can use many different types of bread for this recipe; I chose sour dough bread because it;s my favorite type of bread and it adds a little flavor to it as well.
1. Slice tomatoes into small tiny little pieces. Remove the juice and seeds from the inside of the tomato.
2. Finely chop the garlic.
3. Chop the basil.
4. Put the tomato, basil and garlic into a bowl.
5. Add in the oil, salt, and pepper.
6. Combine all together.
7. Cover the mixture and let it sit in the refrigerator for about a hour.
8. Slice the baguette, and toast the pieces.
9. Spoon the mixture onto the baguette, and its ready to serve.