I wanted to try something new when I made this cookie. I chose to put chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, coconut, and walnuts in this mixture. I thought it would make a good combination together in one bite. Once they were done and ready to eat I had many people try them, and everyone loved them. They said this cookie was the perfect amount of chewy and sweetness in one cookie.
1 cup butter, softened
½ cup granulated sugar
½ cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup coconut
1 cup walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cream butter, shortening, sugars, and vanilla.
- Add Egg.
- Mix in dry ingredients.
- Add chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, coconut, and walnuts. and mix.
- Form 1 tablespoon size balls,and place 2 inches apart onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly golden.